BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui
Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui accepts reservations to guarantee its clients to have a pitch for the day of their arrival. These are subjected to some conditions. Any reservation will be accompanied with a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay. The reservation is effective when the deposit is collected.
In case of a dispute and after having submitted a case to the campsite direction, any client has got the possibility of referring the case to a consumer mediator, within a maximum period of one year after the date of the written claim, by LRAR, with the operator. The details of the mediator, who could be submitted by the client, are: http://www.medicys.fr/
The stays have to be paid in the following way:
- 30 % of the amount of the stay at the reservation (deposit)
- The balance of the stay has to be paid on the latest 30 days before arrival
No refund is possible, except when the cancellation guarantee has been subscribed (35€ per week per and per pitch/lodge) at the reservation. It assures a refund of the stay (except cancellation fees) until the day before the arrival in the following cases:
- Disease (medical certificate to be supplied)
- Accident (certificate to be supplied)
- Death in the family (certificate to be supplied)
- Refusal of holidays by the employer (employer’s certificate to be supplied)
- Return of a professional activity further to an unemployment period (employer’s certificate to be supplied)
- Involuntary unemployment (certificate to be supplied)
- To obtain the refund, the cancellation department of Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui must be informed at the latest the day before arrival . You will have to send your certificates to Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui at the latest 15 days after the theoretical date of arrival. Outside these deadlines, no refund can be made.
The opening hours of the reception will be visible at the campsites and at the internet.
For the lodges: Arrivals after 4 p.m. and Departures before 10 a.m.
For the pitches: Arrivals after 2 a.m. and Departures before 12 a.m.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. The customer has to approve and accept the Conditions, Rules and Regulation of the Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui.
2. The contract is personal; you cannot sub rent or give your pith/lodge to somebody else.
3. Underage teenagers are not accepted without parents.
4. The pre-booking of a specific place is possible but not guaranteed. At any time, the management reserves the right to modify the allocation of the pre-booked place to the advantage of another one belonging to the same category.
5. No reimbursement available for the early departure and any reason. Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui is not responsible and cannot be accountable of weather conditions.
6. No additional visitor, at arrival or during the stay is allowed prior acceptance form the Management. In case of false indication the Management can ask your immediate departure without compensation.
7. Day visitors will have to pay an entrance fee.
8. For all arrivals outside opening time of reception, Domaine Presqu’île de La Franqui will have to be notified in order to keep your accommodation or pitch, and to prepare your late arrival in the best way. The management has the right to use the accommodation/pitch without news from the customer 24 hours after scheduled arrival.
9. Attributive clause of jurisdiction. Possible disputes are the exclusive competence of Perpignan Tribunal.
10. Pets are allowed (except dogs of 1st and 2nd category). An up-to-date European pet’s passport must be presented on arrival. Pets must be vaccinated, tattooed or chipped, and kept on leash. They cannot wander or locked alone in the accommodation or pitch without their owner who is legally responsible. 2 pets are admitted for each accommodation or pitch. No pets will be allowed on site without presentation of the animal passport. A supplement will be required at the booking stage for your pet(s).
11. For advertising purpose, your pitch and maybe you or your children can be photographed. If you disagree with that, please inform the management of the campsite.
12. Only 1 vehicle is allowed per pitch, the part with the accommodations is car-free. If you occupy a lodge, you have to park your car on the secured parking located directly next to the campsite.
13. No extra installations like tents can be installed next to the lodges.
14. The maximum number of person per lodge/pitch have to be respected, and cannot be more than the maximum indicated on the website.